APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 | Apply online for Andhra Pradesh Group I Vacancies
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 : Hello Job Hunters !!! Here is the Greatest news for candidates who are looking for settle in Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs. AP Government has issued Group 1 notification 2018. This notification is regarding to fill up various civil service level Posts in various Services. So, what are you waiting for ?? This is the right time to fill up APPSC Group 1 Online Application form. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released Notification to recruit the various number of Vacancies in the state of Telangana. The Vacancies are Under APPSC Recruitment 2018 are around 421 Group 1. The candidates who are eligible for this APPSC Group I Notification 2018 can apply through the official website.
So what you are waiting… This is the auspicious time to hold the Government Naukri in Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs. Official Advertisement for Group 1 Recruitment 2018 already uploaded in official website of APPSC. Now all candidates who meet required qualifications can apply by filling Application Form For Group 1 Posts. Here we are providing Complete information Regarding the Detailed Analysis of Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Details. Candidates can Check more about this notification Details in this article.
APPSC Group 1 Advertisement 2018
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh Group I Jobs 2018
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 : Andhra Pradesh Group I for various services notification is already uploaded on website. candidates can read official notification before applying for these posts. Online application for AP Group I vacancies 2017 starts from October/Nov 2017 and Last date for Apply Online is December 2017. For this candidates need to keep in touch with us for further details like important dates, eligibility criteria. application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc. regarding Latest AP Group 1 Notification 2018 Online is given below.
Quick Links : TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Exam Syllabus 2017
Upcoming APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 | Latest Andhra Pradesh AP Group I Recruitment Advertisement 2018
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has announced recruitment notice to recruit various candidates for Group 1 services. Eligible and interested candidates for these vacancies can apply through official website. Candidates who wants to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2018 online form, they Must posses Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale whenever grading system is followed) at the Degree level in a relevant subject.
Aspirants who are going to apply for this notification age should between 18 to 44 years as per official notification. Moreover, age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC, PWD candidates will provide. For More details refer official notification. Finally, Selection of Candidates will based on Written Exam, Final Merit List. More details regarding APPSC Group Notification 2018 age limit,Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 test date, APPSC Group I Recruitment 2018, APPSC Group Eligibility Criteria is given below.
APPSC Group I Notification 2018 | Andhra Pradesh Group 1 Recruitment 2018 Advertisement | psc.ap.gov.in Recruitment for Group I Jobs
Name of the organization : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Name of the post : Group I
Number of Vacancies : Various
Application Form Date : Nov/ Oct 2017
Notification Regarding : APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2017-18
Age Limit : Between 18 to 44 years
Selection Process : Written Exam (Prelims & Mains) & Interview
Official Website : www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 Important Dates | Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Recruitment 2018 dates
Important Dates :
- Official Notification Publication Date: Oct/Nov 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: Nov 2017
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application: December 2017
- Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee: De 2017
- Exam Call Letter Release Date: Before 1 week of examination
- Screening Test : 25.03.2018 (Sunday)
- Main Examination : 23.07.2018(Monday) 25.07.2018(Wed’day) 27.07.2018( Friday ) 29.07.2018(Sunday) 31.07.2018(Tuesday) 02.08.2018 (Thursday)
- Final Result/Merit List Date: Notified Later
Andhra Pradesh Group 1 services Notification 201 Eligibility Criteria | APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are applying for Group 1 posts must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
- Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale whenever grading system is followed) at the Degree level in a relevant subject from the Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
Age Details :
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years.
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
- Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
- The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated
- All selected candidates through the recruitment for Professor posts will get fixed salary by the organization.
- Especially Relevant, pay scale for the selected persons in starting Rs. 22,460 – 66,330/- per month.
- In conclusion, for more details please visit official website.
Application Fee :
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
- However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection of the candidates for Professor posts based on the performance in the Objective type & Descriptive type written examination & Interview.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%.
- Minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
You Can Also Check : Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
APPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2018 :
- You can Download hall ticket for the Post of Group 1 prior to before 07 days of the examination.
- The Board will upload Call letter for who are submitted online applications successfully.
- Further Details we will update here soon.
Steps to Apply For APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official portal www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Search & open the link APPSC Recruitment 2017 for Group 1 Services.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Enter educational and personal details correctly.
- Upload all the required document proofs mentioned in the notification.
- Verify your details & submit the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Finally take printout of submitted application form which can be used for future reference.
Important Links and Downloads :
Bookmark our website www.resultstatus.com for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Result Status