Central Govt Jobs Recruiting 2.8 Lakhs posts in Police Income tax CBI :
Central Govt Jobs Recruiting 2.8 Lakhs posts: Great News folks…. Now a days all aspirants who are waiting for good job in either
central government or any other state govt jobs. Every year there is a small amount of posts in every department. For the
candidates who are seriously waiting for the Central govt jobs. Finally the waiting is over, here is the great news announced by
central government of India in the budget 2017-2018. Central government in its Budget proposed for the recruitment of around
who are seriously looking here is the good opportunity.
Central Govt Jobs: SSC CGL:-
In the proposed total number of posts more than 1.80 lakh would be recruits to departments of income tax, customs and central
excise announced in central budget by finance minister Mr. Arun Jaitley. This clearly indicates that there is a very good
process . So, now 2018-19 recruitment is going to very tough competition for all. Number of candidates also increase.
Central Govt Jobs: Key Highlights:-
- The income tax department, the agency involved in the drive against black money post-demonetisation, is set to expand from the existing strength of 46,000 to 80,000 by March 2018.
- Moreover, customs and excise department, which will implement the ambitious goods and services tax regime, will get additional manpower of over 41,000.
- The current strength of 50,600 for customs and excise staff is to go up to 91,700.
- As of March 2016, the central govt had 32.84 lakh staff across 55 depts and ministries, including 13.31 lakh in railways, but excluding defence forces.
To check the Syllabus for SSC CGL Click Here
Central Govt Jobs:
Benefits to job seekers
- This announcement has created excellent opportunity for students targeting SSC CGL 2017 as competition is likely to increase due to increment in vacancy and exam is almost 4 months away.
- People who had already lost their hope for government jobs can now wake up and start their preparation as there is a huge chance of success.
To Know more Info Check Here
All the Best…
Team Result Status: