Daily Current Affairs 11-02-2017:
Daily Current Affairs 11-02-2017:According to the current exam patterns each and every recruitment board mainly focusing on Current Affairs from National and International events. Aspirants who are looking for Government jobs, Bank Jobs and all other public service exams little bit confusing about current affairs session. So, Here we are providing main and important Daily Current Affairs for all exams mainly focusing on candidates.
- Sudarshan Patnaik has won the new Guinness World record in sand art. He created 48.8 feet sand castle.
- The castle will be made at Puri Beach. It is built with the message of Peace.
Daily Current Affairs 11-02-2017: Sports:
- The official Mascot for FIFA Under-17 world cup was unveiled at New Delhi and the name is “Kheleao” .
- It was unveiled by Sports Minister Vijay Goel and All India Football Federation President Praful Patel.
- FIFA Under-17 world cup Starts from October 06th 2017 in India.
- India entered the final of the Blind T-20 World Cup Cricket, defeating Sri Lanka.
- The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (I&B) Hockey Team has won the inter-ministry Hockey tournament 2016-17 at New Delhi.
- India successfully test-fired its Advanced Air Defence (AAD) interceptor missile from Odisha coast.
- The interceptor is a 7.5-meter-long single stage solid rocket propelled guided missile.
- The Advanced Air Defence interceptor will destroy the incoming missile in the endo-atmospheric region at a low altitude of less than 30 kilometres.
- IAS officer Ajay Tyagi (58-year) will be the new Chairman of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- Previous Chairman was Upendra Kumar Sinha.
- SEBI Established in the year 1988 and given statutory powers in the year 1992.
- Hemant Bhargava appointed as Managing Director (MD)of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India. He has been appointed till July 31, 2019.
- LIC Head Quarter In Mumbai. And it was nationalised in the year 1956.
- Union Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi has inaugurated the second edition of ‘Hunar Haat’ in New Delhi.
- The theme For Hunar Haat is ‘Crafts Aur Cuisine Ka Sangam’.
- The chief minister of Haryana Manohar Lal has laid the foundation stones of 21 government colleges to be set up in 13 districts.
Team Result Status.