Income Tax Recruitment 2018 | Online Apply for 32500 IT Inspector, Tax Assistant Etc @incometaxindia.gov.in
income tax recruitment apply online ,income tax official website,syllabus for income tax officer recruitment exam,tax officer recruitment 2018,income tax department recruitment inspector tax assistant,income tax jobs for 12 pass,incometaxindia.gov.in recruitment,income tax department recruitment 2015-16 apply online,Income Tax Recruitment 2018
Income Tax Recruitment 2018 Notification along with an Online Application link will be published soon for more than 32500 vacancies of IT Officer, Executive, AO cadre and many other posts to apply at www.incometaxindia.gov.in official website.
The Income Tax Department is getting ready to update a most hopeful job notification for recruiting well qualified and eligible staffs in various vacant posts. As per indicative advertise published in rojgar samachar, there are approx 32500 numbers of empty positions will be released in the Income Tax Recruitment 2017 notice to appoint young Indian nationals. Now, it is a perfect opportunity for all those career-oriented youth who are since a long time searching the latest notification of upcoming jobs in IT Department to secure their future. We are confident about this employment advertises of graduation based sarkari naukri will empower every intelligent unemployed individual. All the passionate and dynamic contestants who are looking to grab vacancy in income tax department must have an essential qualification for proceeding further. Those candidates who fulfill minimum required criteria of job profile, they can easily use this wonderful chance by applying their application form whose link will be activated in a short period. Check out further details furnished in following paragraphs.
Apply Online for Income Tax Dept Jobs
Also Check For Postal Recruitment for 43000 Jobs
Central Govt Jobs: Key Highlights:-
- Income Tax Recruitment 2017 : The income tax department, the agency involved in the drive against black money post-demonetisation, is set to expand from the existing strength of 46,000 to 80,000 by March 2018.
- Moreover, customs and excise department, which will implement the ambitious goods and services tax regime, will get additional manpower of over 41,000.
- The current strength of 50,600 for customs and excise staff is to go up to 91,700.
- As of March 2016, the central govt had 32.84 lakh staff across 55 depts and ministries, including 13.31 lakh in railways, but excluding defence forces.
Online Apply for 32500 IT Inspector, Tax Assistant Etc
About Income Tax Department: It is a Central Government agency involved in collecting the tax from the people of India and in charge of monitoring income tax collection. It was established in the year of 1922 by British Empire before Independence of India. It is a responsibility of this department to administer direct taxation acts such as Wealth Tax Act, Gift Tax Act, Expenditure Tax Act, Interest Tax Act and Various Finance Acts passed by Indian Parliament. In Budget sessions, all these acts are passed by ministers. This organization totally functions under the control of Revenue Department, Ministry of Finance. Mrs. Anita Kapoor IRS is a Chairperson of this Government agency. This department is also responsible for enforcing the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements. Every year, it circulates fresh job opportunities for the candidates who are seeking white collar jobs in India. It’s a dream of every educated person of India to get selected for the various posts publish by this department. Now, if you are interested in the latest Aayakar Vibhaag Bharti (आयकर विभाग भरती), then take a look at the remaining part of this article.
Central Govt Jobs Recruiting 2.8 Lakhs posts:
Great News folks…. Now a days all aspirants who are waiting for good job in either central government or any other state govt jobs. Every year there is a small amount of posts in every department. For the candidates who are seriously waiting for the Central govt jobs. Finally the waiting is over, here is the great news announced by central government of India in the budget 2017-2018. Central government in its Budget proposed for the recruitment of around 2.80 lakh more staff. In this jobs there are more number of posts in police department and income tax dept etc.. So, the candidates who are seriously looking here is the good opportunity.
Central Govt Jobs: SSC CGL
Income Tax Recruitment 2017 : In the proposed total number of posts more than 1.80 lakh would be recruits to departments of income tax, customs and central excise announced in central budget by finance minister Mr. Arun Jaitley. This clearly indicates that there is a very good opportunity for SSC CGL seekers because departments like income tax,central excise,customs hire through SSC CGL recruitment process . So, now 2017 recruitment is going to very tough competition for all. Number of candidates also increase.
According to sources, board officials are going to hire smart, skillful and positive minded contenders with excellent academic records for 32500 Income Tax Vacancies state wise in coming days. So in order to that, they will soon invite online applications for the vacancies of AO cadre, PS Cadre, LDC, Income-tax Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, TA Steno Grade-II, Executive Assistants and Group “C” Posts. Application process will be done through two modes i.e. online and offline depending upon the compatibility of the organization. It is expected that the registration procedures will be started from March or April month. Opening and closing date of IT Dept application form will be intimated in the detailed official notification. Here all contestants are strictly advised that once registration starts they need to proceed as fast as possible in order of avoiding last day heavy rush on the portal. Appropriate aspirants can apply online for this central govt jobs Income Tax Recruitment 2017 if they have successfully cleared their 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Graduation from a recognized educational board or university. Interested candidates can click on Income Tax Vacancy 2017 Apply Online link to start registration process whenever started at the official website.
Each and every interested job seeker is hereby suggested to understand all the eligibility conditions as listed in Income Tax Department Notification 2017-18 at the time of applying for posts. As we said that there is massive designations in-process to disclose, so board authority will host Written Test and Interview session under observed administration for appointing quality applicants. Those candidates who do not have a valid email ID or contact numbers are requested to create it because these details will be required at the time of registration. Don’t miss this opportunity if you are looking for latest Govt Vacancy after 10th pass to make your career. The possible information about IT Dept jobs vacancies such as education criteria, age limitation, upper age criteria, salary, application/ examination fee, selection method, important dates, “How to Apply Online”, etc. are well prescribed below.
Income Tax Recruitment 2018 Latest Vacancies Details:-
Name of the Organization: Income Tax Department
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Apply Type: Online/ Offline
No Of Vacancies: Approx 32500 posts
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Income Tax Officer
- PS cadre
- AO Cadre
- Group “C”
- TA/ Steno Grade-II
- Notice Server/ LDC
- Executive Assistants
Also Check For SSC CGL 20000 vacancies 2017
Upcoming IT Department Jobs 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria:-
Capable applicants must have following educational qualifications in relevant streams of Mathematics/ Statistics/ Science from a Government approved board or university or institution.
- Matriculation (10th pass)
- HSC (12th pass)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Typing speed of 15 wpm in Hindi & 20 wpm in English
- The candidate must ensure the age between 18- 40 years before apply.
- Finally, Age relaxation applicable as per government norms.
Income Tax Recruitment 2017 Examination Fee:
- For application fee category wise, contenders need to refer official notification whenever it was released.
Income Tax Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale:
- All selected candidates through the recruitment for Assistant Manager posts will get fixed salary by the organization.
- Especially Relevant, pay scale for the selected persons in starting 49500 /- per month in metro cities and it may vary depending on the location.
- In conclusion, for more details please visit official website.
Income Tax Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- The process for this posts according to the written exam.
- First of all the recruitment board conduct preliminary exam depends on posts.
- Moreover, Short listed candidates called for main examination.
- Finally, selected candidates in main examination need to attend final stage that is interview.
- After completion of interview they will give joining letters to the candidates who are selected based on the merit list.
How to fill Online Income Tax Department Application Form 2018 ?
- Income Tax Recruitment 2018 : First of all the candidate go through the official link that is http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Then check for career option and click on the application link.
- Furthermore It will redirect to application form.
- Then candidate must fill all the required fields in application form.
- Before submit online application form you need check once again for all details filled are correctly and accurate.
- Consequently, click on submit it will redirect to payment gateway.
- Finally, You need to pay application fee through online banking/ Credit card / Debit card.
- Download your filled forms and save it on the computer.
- In addition, after completing the payment candidate can download application form for future recruitment process.
IT Dept Exam 2018 Syllabus:-
- Income Tax Recruitment 2018 : You must prepare for this recruitment exam using the syllabus provided by the department through an official notification.
- If you are looking for exam syllabus along with previous year papers, then requested to click on a link attached above.
incometaxindia.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Important Dates:-
- Official Notification Publication Date: Update Soon
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: Notified Soon
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application: Notified Soon
- Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee: Update Later
- Exam Call Letter Release Date: Update Soon
- Written Exam Date & Timings: Update Later
- Final Result/Merit List Date: Notified Later
Important Links :
- Assistant Teacher Recruitment for LP And UP
- TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
- IBPS PO 6 Mains Results 2017
- Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
- South India Bank PO Notification
- SBI PO Notification
- Sbi Specialist Officer Recruitment
- NICL AO Notification
- Telangana Medical Officer Recruitment
- TSPSC Group 2 Results
- Syndicate Bank PGDBF Results 2017
Bookmark our website www.resultstatus.com for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Result Status
- 1 Income Tax Recruitment 2018 | Online Apply for 32500 IT Inspector, Tax Assistant Etc @incometaxindia.gov.in
- 1.1 Online Apply for 32500 IT Inspector, Tax Assistant Etc
- 1.2 Income Tax Recruitment 2018 Latest Vacancies Details:-
- 1.2.1 Upcoming IT Department Jobs 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria:-
- 1.2.2 How to fill Online Income Tax Department Application Form 2018 ?
- 1.2.3 incometaxindia.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Important Dates:-
- 1.2.4 Thank You…