MPSC Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 199 Engineering Services Vacancies, Exam Date
mpsc exam time table 2017-18 pdf,mpsc ES exam 2017 application form date,Maharashtra Engineering Services Pre-Examination 2017, mpsc Engineering Service 2017-18 exam date,mpsc recruitment 2016-17 for Assistant Engineer,Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017,महाराष्ट्र अभियांत्रिकी सेवा पूर्व परीक्षा 2017
MPSC Recruitment 2017 : Maharashtra Public service commission inviting applications for 199 Assistant Engineer in Grade A as well as Grade B Posts . So, candidates can apply online for this posts from 20.04.2017 to 10.05.2017. Candidates can go through the below details for apply online and other…
Apply Online for MPSC AEE Jobs
Maharashtra Engineering services 199 Assistant Engineer
MPSC Recruitment 2017 : Maharashtra public Service Commission has issued notification for the posts of Engineering Services Examination the posts consisting of Assistant Engineer in Grade A Category are 169 Vacancies and Assistant Engineer in Grade B Category are 30 Vacancies. So, What are you waiting for here is the wonderful opportunity to settle in Sarkari Naukri of Maharashtra State. The last date for the application process is 25.10.2017. The Maharashtra government has inviting applications for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 for Engineering Service Preliminary Examination Apply Online For the posts of Assistant Engineer. So, there is good and wonderful chance to grab job in Engineer service department. For that reason here we are providing the details regarding Maharashtra Engineering Service notification details, Exam Pattern and age details , Eligibility details in this article. And also candidates can Download Syllabus For MPSC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Engineer from the below links.
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission :
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.The Head Office of the MPSC is located at the Maharashtra State Capital Mumbai.Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.
Also Check Changed Syllabus Pattern : Check Here
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 Important Details | mpsc Assistant Engineer Grade A eligibility | mpsc Assistant Engineer Grade B exam 2017 | mpsc AE recruitment 2016-17
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Engineering Services (Asst. Engineer)|
|Examination Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Number of Posts||169 AE Grade A & 30 AE Grade B|
|Category||MPSC Recruitment 2017|
Also Candidate Can Check For : Maharashtra Job Updates
Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Eligibility Criteria | maharashtra engineering services eligibility | mpsc engineering service exam 2017 syllabus | mpsc engineering service exam question papers :
- Candidates should possess B.E Civil and Water Management, BE (Civil and Environmental) , BE (Structural) and BE (Consturction Engineering / Technology).
MPSC Engineering Services Vacancy Details :
- Total Number of Posts : 199
- Assistant Engineer Grade A – 169 Vacancies
- AssistantEngineer Grade B – 30 Vacancies
Also Check : APPSC AEE Results 2017
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates | mpsc state service exam 2017 | mpsc engineering service exam 2017 application form | mpsc engineering services 2017 exam date :
|Opening date for online registration||11th October 2017|
|Closing date for online registration||25th October 2017|
|Tentative Date of online Preliminary examination||17th Dec 2017|
|Tentative Date of Results||Update Later|
Age Details :
- A candidate must be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 35 years of age as on 1st January, 2017
- provided the candidates have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 35 years.
- Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC, ST (P), ST (H) and PH candidates for another 5 years.
Also Check For : Income Tax Recruitment 2017
- All selected candidates through the recruitment for Engineering Services posts will get fixed salary by the organization.
- Rs.15,600-39,100+GP 5400/- for Grade A Posts
- Rs.9,300-34,800+ GP 4440/- for Grade B Posts.
Application Fee :
- The candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 373/- for General Category
- Rs. 273/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates and free for BPL candidates in the form of Online payment
- Preliminary Written Examination – 100 Marks
- Mains Test – 400 Marks
- Interview – 50 Marks
Preliminary exam consisting of 100 Marks. Those who Qualified in Preliminary exam called for Mains Exam. The Mains Examination consisting of 400 Marks.
The Candidate who cleared the Mains examination finally called for Interview which will be 50 Marks . Then he got selected in Engineering services Vacancies according to the Government norms.
You Can Also check : Odisha Postal Recruitment
How To Apply For MPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Interested candidates with required eligibility may apply online from 20-04-2017 to 10-04-2017. Candidates must make sure to meet the required eligibility criteria before filling online.
- Click on online application form appeared in the https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Enter the all Details regarding educational, age, name etc.,
- Then Upload the required documents in JPG Format.
- Then Click on Submit and pay the application Fee.
- Finally, Take Print out of the application Form and keep it for future recruitment Process
Official Website : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- MPSC Forest Officer Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Police Transport SI Recruitment 2017
Bookmark our website www.resultstatus.com for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Result Status
- 1 MPSC Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 199 Engineering Services Vacancies, Exam Date
- 1.1 Maharashtra Engineering services 199 Assistant Engineer
- 1.1.1 About Maharashtra Public Service Commission :
- 1.1.2 Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 Important Details | mpsc Assistant Engineer Grade A eligibility | mpsc Assistant Engineer Grade B exam 2017 | mpsc AE recruitment 2016-17
- 1.1.3 Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Eligibility Criteria | maharashtra engineering services eligibility | mpsc engineering service exam 2017 syllabus | mpsc engineering service exam question papers :
- 22.214.171.124 Educational Qualifications:
- 126.96.36.199 MPSC Engineering Services Vacancy Details :
- 188.8.131.52 MPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates | mpsc state service exam 2017 | mpsc engineering service exam 2017 application form | mpsc engineering services 2017 exam date :
- 184.108.40.206 Age Details :
- 220.127.116.11 Pay Scale:
- 18.104.22.168 Application Fee :
- 22.214.171.124 Selection Procedure:
- 126.96.36.199 How To Apply For MPSC Recruitment 2017:
- 188.8.131.52 Important Links:
- 184.108.40.206 Related :
- 1.1.4 Thank You…