RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online (526 Posts)- Office Attendant Vacancy
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 : Reserve Bank Of India(RBI) Invites Applications From the Eligible Candidates for Recruitment of Office Attendant 526 Posts in various disciplines Vacancies. So, what are you waiting for this is the good opportunity to settle Banking sector of Reserve Bank Of India Around 526 Number of Posts are going to recruit in the year of 2017-2018. This is one of the good opportunity for the candidates who are continuously looking after for Banking sector jobs. Huge number of posts announced this year. So plan well and prepare well according to the pattern then job is yours.
Apply Online for 526 RBI Office Attendant Jobs
Recently Reserve Bank Of India has announced the recruitment of Huge number of vacancies for all over India aspirants. According to that RBI released official press release to recruit 526 vacancies in Office Attendant Cadre. Official notification is already uploaded on website. candidates can read official notification before applying for these posts. Online application for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment vacancy 2017 starts from 17.11.2017 and closing date for the Application is 07.12.2017.For this candidates need to keep in touch with us for further details like important dates, eligibility criteria. application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc. regarding RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 for 526 Posts is given below.
Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 For 623 from All Over India | RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Online Apply | RBI Office Attendant Vacancy
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 : Reserve Bank Of India have announced recruitment notice to recruit 526 candidates for Office Attendant posts. Eligible and interested candidates for these vacancies can apply through official website. Candidates who wants to apply for RBI Recruitment 2017-18 Online Form, they must have Possess Intermediate from recognized board. Candidate’s age should between 21 to 30 years as per official notification. Moreover, age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC, PWD candidates will provide. For More details refer official notification. Finally, Selection of Candidates will based on Online Exam & language Proficiency Test & Final Merit List. More details regarding RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 Follow the Official Notification.
RBI Recruitment 2017 for 526 Office Attendant Jobs- Apply Online
The RBI announced the recruitment Notification for around 526 Number of Posts in Office Attendant recruitment Male and Female are Eligible to apply for this notification all these posts are recruited under the reservation category as well as merit list of the applicants who are applied. The aspirants who are willing to join Government Jobs are ready to prepare for the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 Vacancies. Here we are providing the Details Regarding Educational Qualifications RBI Recruitment Syllabus & Exam Pattern and more Details.
You Can Also Check : Income Tax Notification 2017
The RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 Details are available in this article. All the Recruitment Process is depends upon Online Test and Finally LPT and to the candidates who are finalized in written Examination. Candidates can Download Official Notification Through This website once that was released from the official organization.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Office Attendant Exam details For 526 Posts | www.rbi.org.in Office Attendant Recruitment for 526 Jobs Exam- 2017 Details
Name of the organization : Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
Name of the post : Office Attendant
Number of Vacancies : 526
Eligibility: SSC Pass
Application Form Date : 17.11.2017
Notification Regarding : RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017
Age Limit : Between 21 to 30 years
Selection Process : Written Exam & LPT
Official Website : www.rbi.org.in/
Number Of Posts in Various Regions Offices:
- Ahmedabad: 39.
- Bengaluru: 58.
- Bhopal: 45.
- Chandigarh and Shimla: 47.
- Chennai: 10.
- Guwahati: 10.
- Hyderabad: 27.
- Jammu: 19.
- Lucknow: 13.
- Kolkata: 10.
- Mumbai: 165.
- Nagpur: 9.
- New Delhi: 27.
- Thiruvananthapuram: 47.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 Important Dates | RBI Attendant Recruitment Exam Dates
- Official Notification Publication Date : 17.11.2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form : 17.11.2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application : 07.12.2017
- Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee : 07.12.2017
- Exam Call Letter Release Date : Before 1 week of examination
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria | RBI Attendant Notification 2017 exam syllabus paper | RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2017
Educational Qualifications :
Capable applicants must have following educational qualifications in relevant streams of Mathematics/ Statistics/ Science from a Government approved board or university or institution.
- Must Pass the SSC / 10th from recognized board.
- The age limit should be 18-25 years as per notification
- Moreover, Upper age limitation has applied as per the Central Govt Rules.
Application Fee :
- The candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 450/- for General Category
- Rs. 50/- for SC, ST,PWD candidates in the form of Online payment
- Candidates who are selected for the posts they will get the pay scale according to fix by the recruitment organisation . They will also get additional allowances.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Selection Procedure :
- Written Examination
- Language Proficiency Test
How to Apply For RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 ?
- First of all the candidate go through the official link that is “www.rbi.org.in/“.
- Then check for career option and click on the application link for RBI Recruitment for 526 Vacancies.
- Furthermore It will redirect to application form.
- Then candidate must fill all the required fields in application form.
- Before submit online application form you need check once again for all details filled are correctly and accurate.
- Consequently, click on submit it will redirect to payment gateway.
- Finally, You need to pay application fee through online banking/ Credit card / Debit card.
- Download your filled forms and save it on the computer.
- In addition, after completing the payment candidate can download application form for future recruitment process.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card/Hall ticket , Answer Key, Results :
- You can Download hall ticket for the Post of Office Attendant prior to before 10 days of the examination.
- The Board will upload Call letter for who are submitted online applications successfully.
- Further Details we will update here soon.
Important Links and Downloads :
- Axsis Bank Recruitment 2017
- Laxmi villas Bank Recruitment 2017
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2017
- Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2017
Bookmark our website www.resultstatus.com for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Result Status
- 1 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online (526 Posts)- Office Attendant Vacancy
- 1.1 RBI Recruitment 2017 for 526 Office Attendant Jobs- Apply Online
- 1.1.1 RBI Recruitment 2017 Office Attendant Exam details For 526 Posts | www.rbi.org.in Office Attendant Recruitment for 526 Jobs Exam- 2017 Details
- 1.1.2 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 Important Dates | RBI Attendant Recruitment Exam Dates
- 1.1.3 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria | RBI Attendant Notification 2017 exam syllabus paper | RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.1.4 How to Apply For RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 ?
- 1.2 Important Links and Downloads :