SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 | Apply online 1330 CPO Delhi Police,CISF, BSF, CRPF Posts
SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 : Finally Wait is Over Folks!!! Staff Selection commission has issued notification for the Central Armed Police Forces Notification 2018. There huge number of vacancies in all categories. The vacancies are totally 1330 in Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police , Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF), Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF), Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). This is the Good news for the candidates who are looking to settle in Police Naukri. It is one of the Greatest Job ever in India. So, what are you waiting for Apply Immediately for this posts and struggle well to crack Job in SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018.
Apply Online for SSC CPO SI Jobs
This is the good opportunity to serve for India in Central Armed Police forces. Here in this article we are providing the complete details regarding SSC CAPF SI Application Details, SSC CAPF Sub Inspector Recruitment Exam Pattern, SSC CAPF Delhi Police Recruitment Selection Process, Etc., So, aspirants go through this article thoroughly to know entire details.
SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 | SSC CAPF 2018 Application Form | SSC CAPF Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 | SSC CPO Notification 2018 for 1330 Vacancies
SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 : The Staff Selection Commission will hold a Written Examination for recruitment of in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police , Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF) , Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) , Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) , Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) , Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) , Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The Examination will be held in accordance with the Rules for the Examination published by Staff Selection Commission in the Gazette of India dated 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018. The date of holding the examination as mentioned above is liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission.
Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Final selection.Candidates selected for appointment for posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF are liable to serve anywhere in India.
SSC CAPF SI Recruitment Details | ssc.nic.in Recruitment for CPO Notification | SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 | SSC Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2018-19
Name of the organization : Staff Selection Commission
Name of the post : Delhi Police, BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBPF, SSB
Number of Vacancies : 1330 Tentative
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Application Form Date : 03.03.2018
Paper-I Exam Date : 04.06.2018 to 10.02.2018
Paper-II Exam Date : 01.12.2018
Notification Regarding : SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018
Age Limit : Between 20 to 25 years
Selection Process : Written Exam, Medical Test, Physical Test, Final Merit List
Official Website : http://www.ssc.nic.in/
SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form | SSC CAPF Delhi Police Application Form 2018 | SSC CAPF CPO Recruitment 2018 | SSC CAPF SI ASI CPO Recruitment 2018
Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police
Sub-Inspector (Female) in Delhi Police
Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
|Name of the Force||Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Ex-Ser.|
|CISF||Male||Vacancies will be intimated later|
|Female||–||Vacancies will be intimated later|
ASI (Executive) in CISF
|ASI/Exe||Male||Vacancies will be intimated later|
|Female||Vacancies will be intimated later|
Post-Code (Preference for Post may be indicated in Application Form)
- A. Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- B. Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- C. Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- D. Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- E. Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- F. Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- G. Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 Important Dates | SSC Delhi Police Notification Details | Delhi Police ASI SI Recruitment 2018 | SSC CPO Delhi SI Recruitment 2018
|Events||SSC CPO 2018 Dates (Tentative)|
|SSC CPO Notification Release Date||3rd March 2018|
|Starting Date to Submit SSC CPO Application Form||3rd March 2018|
|Last Date to Submit SSC CPO Online Form||2nd April 2018|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam Admit Card||May 2018|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam||4th to 10th June 2018|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam Result||August 2018|
|PET/ PST & Medical Exam||September / October 2018|
|SSC CPO Tier-II Admit Card||November 2018|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam||1st December 2018|
|SSC CPO Tier-II Result||January 2019|
Delhi Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria | SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 for 1223 Vacancies | SSC CPO Vacancy 2018 Application process
No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules. Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrollment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules.
Gender : Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants
Educational Qualifications :
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India
- Other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Note 1 : Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
Note 2 : Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01-01-2017 will not be eligible and need not apply
Age Details :
- For the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF is 20-25 years
- The upper age limit for the post of Sub Inspector in CAPFs and ASI in CISF is relaxable for Central Government Civilian Employees as per extant Government order.
- Moreover Upper Age limit applicable as per Government norms.
Application Fee :
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank
Pay Scale :
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces)
- The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (NonGazetted), Non-Ministerial.
Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police:
- The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’(NonGazetted) by Delhi Police.
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF:
- The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (NonGazetted).
SSC CPO SI Selection Procedure | SSC CAPF CPO SI ASI Recruitment 2018 | SSC CAPF CPO SI Recruitment 2018 | SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Mains Examination
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
SSC CAPF SI Exam Pattern | SSC CPO SI Selection Process | Exam Pattern for SSC CAPF Recruitment for 1330 Vacancies
The examination will consist of two papers. Paper-I will be held from 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018 and Paper – II will be held on 01.12.2018. Detail of these papers will be as follows
Paper I :
Date of Exam
Number of Questions
|04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018||Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
Paper II : English language & Comprehension 200 Marks for 200 questions and the time is 2 Hours
Note : There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I &Paper-II.
Note 2 : Only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II.
SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 Physical Standard Details | SSC CPO SI PET Details | SSC CAPF PMT Details | SSC CAPF PST Details 2018
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests : Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. Those candidates who meet the prescribed Physical Standards,will be put through the Physical Efficiency Tests as indicated below :
Physical Examination Height Details :
|Category||Height in Cms||Chest in Cms|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas||165||80||85|
|For Female candidates only GENERAL||57||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154||–||–|
Physical Efficiency Test For Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 | SSC CPO Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Male Candidates :
a) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
b) 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
c) Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
d) High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
e) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
Female Candidates :
a) 100 metres race in 18 seconds
b) 800 metres race in 4 minutes
c) Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
d) High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Medical Test Details :
a)First of all, Eye Sight : Visual Standards required for the above selection shall be as follows:
- Right Eye Left Eye
- Distant Vision — 6/6 6/6
- Near Vision — 0/5 0/5 (Snellen) (Snellen)
- Each eye must have a full field of vision.
- Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids of either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
b) So, The candidate should possess sound health and be free from any bodily defect or infirmity which will render him unfit for the posts notified. c) Candidates who have the following ailments or defects will not be considered for recruitment to any post specified in this rule
- Physically handicapped
- Knocking-knees, pigeon chest, flat foot, Vericose veins, Hammer toes, fractured limbs, decayed teeth, stammering, hard of hearing and abnormal psychological behaviour.
SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018-19 Syllabus :-
Paper I :
General Ability and Intelligence The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
- General Mental Ability The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
- Puzzle and Circular/Linear/Square Arrangement.
- Coding – Decoding.
- Blood Relations.
- Direction sense.
- Order and Ranking.
General Awareness :
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
Quantitative Aptitude :
- Number Series
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous (Age, Mixture Allegation, Partnership,Pipes and Cisterns, Profit Loss, Average, Boats & Stream, Compound/Simple Interest, Time & Work, Probability etc.)
- Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base
- Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
English Language & Comprehension :Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.
How to Apply For UPSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 ?
- Before start filling up of Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature
- First of all the candidate go through the official link that is http://www.ssc.nic.in/
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 03rd March 2018 to 02nd April 2018 Hours.
- Then check for career option and click on the application link.
- Furthermore It will redirect to application form.
- Then candidate must fill all the required fields in application form for SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018.
- Before submit online application form you need check once again for all details filled are correctly and accurate.
- Consequently, click on submit it will redirect to payment gateway.
- Finally, You need to pay application fee through online banking/ Credit card / Debit card.
- Download your filled forms and save it on the computer.
- In addition, after completing the payment candidate can download application form for future recruitment process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Applications
SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 Admit Card :
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-admission Certificate Two weeks before the commencement of the examination.
- The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the SSC website http://www.ssc.nic.in/ for downloading by candidates. No paper Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
- For downloading the e-Admission Certificate/e-Admit Card the candidate must have his/her vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth available with him/her.
Important Links And Downloads :
Apply Online for SSC CPO SI Notification
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018
- CRPF ASI Recruitment 2018
- CRPF SI (Overseer) Recruitment 2018
- Maharashtra Motor Transport Police Recruitment 2018
- CRPF Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Maharshtra Constable Recruitment for 1717 Posts 2018
- Telangana Medical Officer Recruitment
Bookmark our website www.resultstatus.com for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Result Status
- 1 SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 | Apply online 1330 CPO Delhi Police,CISF, BSF, CRPF Posts
- 1.0.1 Apply Online for SSC CPO SI Jobs
- 1.0.2 SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 | SSC CAPF 2018 Application Form | SSC CAPF Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 | SSC CPO Notification 2018 for 1330 Vacancies
- 1.0.3 SSC CAPF SI Recruitment Details | ssc.nic.in Recruitment for CPO Notification | SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 | SSC Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2018-19
- 1.0.4 SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form | SSC CAPF Delhi Police Application Form 2018 | SSC CAPF CPO Recruitment 2018 | SSC CAPF SI ASI CPO Recruitment 2018
- 1.0.5 SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 Important Dates | SSC Delhi Police Notification Details | Delhi Police ASI SI Recruitment 2018 | SSC CPO Delhi SI Recruitment 2018
- 1.0.6 Delhi Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria | SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 for 1223 Vacancies | SSC CPO Vacancy 2018 Application process
- 1.0.7 SSC CAPF SI Exam Pattern | SSC CPO SI Selection Process | Exam Pattern for SSC CAPF Recruitment for 1330 Vacancies
- 18.104.22.168 Date of Exam
- 22.214.171.124 Part
- 126.96.36.199 Subject
- 188.8.131.52 Number of Questions
- 184.108.40.206 Maximum Marks
- 220.127.116.11 Time
- 18.104.22.168 SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 Physical Standard Details | SSC CPO SI PET Details | SSC CAPF PMT Details | SSC CAPF PST Details 2018
- 22.214.171.124 Physical Efficiency Test For Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 | SSC CPO Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
- 126.96.36.199 SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Medical Test Details :
- 188.8.131.52 SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018-19 Syllabus :-
- 184.108.40.206 Paper I :
- 220.127.116.11 Paper-II :
- 1.0.8 How to Apply For UPSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2018 ?
- 1.0.9 Official SSC CPO SI Recruitment Notification PDF
- 1.0.10 Thank You…