Telangana TS TET Notification 2017 | Apply Online, Exam Dates and Eligibility Details
Telangana TS TET Notification 2017 : Good News Folks !!! Here is the one of the greatest advertisement came from Telangana state for entrance examination for candidates who are looking for settle in Telangana Teacher Jobs. Recently Telangana Government has issued ts Teacher Eligibility Test notification 2017 This notification is regarding to fill up various Posts in telangana school teacher posts. This is the entrance exam for those who are willing to get into the government job in the state of Telangana. For this purpose Telangana has issued notification for TS TET after lot of struggles and delays. So, Folks!!! This is one of the best step from the newly formed state i.e. Telangana. Now what are you waiting for ? Hurry up to fill online application form for TS TET Exam. Official Notification for TS TET Exam already uploaded in official website for that here we are with you to give entire details regarding TS TET Advertisement 2017 like TS TET Exam dates, eligibility Details, application process and application fee etc. So, Don,t miss the chance to enter into the Telangana Govt job Sector. This is the right time to fill up Telangana TET Application form . Department of School Education (DSE) has released Notification for Teacher Eligibilty Test (TET) for entrance to D.Ed.,/ B.Ed.,
In accordance with the provisions of sub – section (1) of section 23 of the Right to Education Act (RTE), 2009, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) had vide it’s Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that she/he should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE. Accordingly, Government of Telangana State has issued guidelines for conducting Teacher Eligibility Test in Telangana State vide G.Os cited in the reference above.
TS TET Advertisement 2017 | Apply Online for Telangana TET Notification | TS TET Application Details 2017 :
Telangana TS TET Notification 2017 : Department of School Education (DSE) has released notification for the teacher eligibility test for recruit teacher vacancies in Telangana School teachers. According to official notification application process for the TS TET Examination starts from 13th June 2017 and last date for apply online is 23rd July 2017. The candidates who are eligible can apply through the official website on or before last date. The candidates who are applying for TS TET Notification must posses the minimum qualifications prescribed for a teacher for I to V classes (Paper-I) and VI to VIII classes (Paper-II) as given in Information Bulletin. The candidates who are pursuing final year of any of the Teacher Education Courses recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be, and / or the Language Pandit Training Courses can also appear for the First TS-TET 2017.
However , it is clarified that appearance or a pass in Telangana TS TET Notification by itself will not vest any right in a candidate to be considered for appointment to the post of Teacher in Government / Zilla Parishad / Mandal Parishad / Municipal and Private Aided Schools, unless he is in possession of the qualifications prescribed for appointment to such post in the relevant statutory recruitment rules framed by State Government from time to time as on the date prescribed there in for possession of such qualifications. Details of qualifications prescribed for TS-TET are provided in the Information Bulletin.
Telangana TET notification 2017 | Download application form for TS TET 201 | Telangana TET Exam Details 2017-18 | TS teacher eligibility test Syllabus :
Telangana TS TET Notification 2017 : All candidates who possess D.Ed.,/ B.Ed., / Language Pandit or equivalent qualifications and candidates pursuing final year of the said courses with requisite percentage of marks obtained as given in the information bulletin of TS-TET and who aspire to become teachers for classes I to VIII in the schools of the State Government, Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad, Municipality, Private Aided Schools and Private unaided schools in Telangana State can appear for TS-TET. However, the candidates intending to seek employment as a teacher in private unaided schools shall have the option of appearing at CTET conducted by Central Government through CBSE instead of TS-TET, if they so desire. The candidates who did not qualify in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd , and 4th APTETs can also apply for the first TS-TET. Further, the candidates who got qualified in the earlier TETs can also apply for first TS-TET if they desire improvement over their previous TET score.
The test (TS-TET) will be conducted in 2 papers viz. Paper-I & Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear for Paper-I and the candidates intend to be teachers for classes VI to VIII have to appear for Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for all classes from I to VIII can appear for both papers, Paper-I and Paper-II.
TS TET Exam Details 2017 | Telangana Advertisement 2017-18 for TET | tstet.cgg.gov.in TET Notification 2017
Name of the organization : Department of School Education (DSE)
Name of the Exam : Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
Number of Vacancies : Various
Eligibility: graduation degree & B.Ed
Application Form Date : 13.06.2017
Notification Regarding :Telangana TS TET Notification 2017
Age Limit : Between 18 to 35 years
Selection Process : Written Exam
Official Website : tstet.cgg.gov.in
TS TET Notification 2017 Important Dates | Telangana TET Application Form 2017 | TS TET Exam Details 2017 :
- Official Notification Publication Date: 10.06.2017
- Starting Date for application Fee : 12.06.2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 13.06.2017
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application: 23.06.2017
- Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee: 23.06.2017
- Exam Call Letter Release Date: 17.07.2017
- Written Exam Date : 23.07.2017
- Final Result/Merit List Date: Notified Later
TS-TET will be conducted on 23rd July, 2017 (Sunday) in all the Districts of the State. The duration and timings of the test are given below:
Paper-I: 9.30 am to 12.00 noon (duration 2 ½ hours)
Paper-II: 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm (duration 2 ½ hours)
Telangana TS TET Notification 2017 | Exemption from passing TS-TET :
Teachers who were appointed before NCTE notification, dated 23.08.2010 on selection by District Selection Committee or by competent authority in Govt. / Local Authority as per Recruitment rules prevalent at that time are exempted from appearing TET Exam. However, teachers working in private schools whose appointments were not approved by competent authority in Government are not exempted from passing TET. Such teachers of private unaided schools can also appear TET conducted by either state Government or Central Government. Teachers working in private aided schools whose appointment is not approved by the competent authority should invariably pass TS-TET only.
Telangana TET Notifiaction 2017 Eligibility Criteria | TS TET Advertisement For teacher eligibilty test 2017 | Telangana TET Notification 2017-18 for Teacher Jobs :
- The candidates at the time of applying for TS-TET 2017 should be in possession of the minimum qualifications prescribed for a teacher for I to V classes (Paper-I) and VI to VIII classes (Paper-II) as given in Information Bulletin.
- The candidates who are pursuing final year of any of the Teacher Education Courses recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be, and / or the Language Pandit Training Courses can also appear for the First TS-TET 2017.
Age Details :
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 35* years.
- The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated
Application Fee :
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- The fee prescribed for appearing for TS-TET (including examination fee) is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) for only Paper-I or only Paper-II or both.
TS TET Cutoff Marks 2017 | Telangana TET Pass Marks 2017 | Telngana Teacher Eligibility Test qualify marks 2017 :
|60% and above|
50% and above
|iii) SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH)**|
40% and above
Note :Physically disabled with at least 40% disability only will be considered in respect of visually and orthopedically disabled. With regard to Hearing Impaired, minimum 75% disability will be considered under PH category.
Validity period of TET Certificate / Marks Memo | Telangana TS TET Notification :
TS-TET Certificate / Marks Memo shall be valid for a period of 7 years from the date of TET examination in accordance with NCTE Guidelines.
Weightage for TS-TET Scores in selection in District Selection Committee (DSC) Recruitments :
Total 20% weightage will be given to TS-TET scores in the ensuing Teacher Recruitment of the State Government i.e., 20% weightage is for TS-TET score and 80% weightage for written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).
You Can Also Check : Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
TS TET Exam Pattern & Syllabus | Telangana Teacher Eligibilty test Syllabus | Download TS TET Syllabus 2017 :
Exam Pattern :
The structure and content of each part of Paper-I and Paper-II of the first TSTET, and the breakup of the total 150 marks among various parts of the paper.
TS TET Medium wise Syllabus | Download TS TET Medium wise Syllabus :
- Click Here for TS TET Telugu Exam Paper Syllabus
- Download for TS TET Sanskrit Exam Paper Syllabus
- Click Here for TS TET Hindi Exam Paper Syllabus
- Download for TS TET Kannada Exam Paper Syllabus
- Click Here for TS TET Marathi Exam Paper Syllabus
- Download for TS TET Tamil Exam Paper Syllabus
- Click Here for TS TET Urdu Exam Paper Syllabus
TS TET Exam Admit Card 2017 | Telangana TS TET Notification 2017 :
- You can Download hall ticket for the Telangana State Eligibility Test on 17.07.2017.
- The Board will upload Call letter for who are submitted online applications successfully.
- Further Details we will update here soon.
How to Apply For TS TET Notification 2017 ?
- Visit the official portal http://tstet.cgg.gov.in/
- Now Click on the apply online for TS TET Notification.
- It will redirect to application form. Fill The all details like name, date of birth educational details etc., carefully.
- Now click on next to enter then upload recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Click on Submit.
- The new tab will appear for payment gateway.
- Candidate need to pay application fee Rs. 200/- as exam fee through TS online/ Debit card.
- After filling all the details press PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by you.
- Verify your details & submit the application form.
- If you find all the details correct press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the information
- Finally take printout of submitted application form which can be used for future reference.
Important Links and Downloads :
Bookmark our website www.resultstatus.com for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Result Status
- 1 Telangana TS TET Notification 2017 | Apply Online, Exam Dates and Eligibility Details
- 1.0.1 TS TET Advertisement 2017 | Apply Online for Telangana TET Notification | TS TET Application Details 2017 :
- 1.0.2 Telangana TET notification 2017 | Download application form for TS TET 201 | Telangana TET Exam Details 2017-18 | TS teacher eligibility test Syllabus :
- 1.0.3 TS TET Exam Details 2017 | Telangana Advertisement 2017-18 for TET | tstet.cgg.gov.in TET Notification 2017
- 1.0.4 TS TET Notification 2017 Important Dates | Telangana TET Application Form 2017 | TS TET Exam Details 2017 :
- 1.0.5 Telangana TS TET Notification 2017 | Exemption from passing TS-TET :
- 22.214.171.124 Telangana TET Notifiaction 2017 Eligibility Criteria | TS TET Advertisement For teacher eligibilty test 2017 | Telangana TET Notification 2017-18 for Teacher Jobs :
- 126.96.36.199 Educational Qualifications:
- 188.8.131.52 Age Details :
- 184.108.40.206 Application Fee :
- 220.127.116.11 TS TET Cutoff Marks 2017 | Telangana TET Pass Marks 2017 | Telngana Teacher Eligibility Test qualify marks 2017 :
- 18.104.22.168 Community
- 22.214.171.124 Pass Marks
- 126.96.36.199 Validity period of TET Certificate / Marks Memo | Telangana TS TET Notification :
- 188.8.131.52 TS TET Exam Pattern & Syllabus | Telangana Teacher Eligibilty test Syllabus | Download TS TET Syllabus 2017 :
- 184.108.40.206 Exam Pattern :
- 220.127.116.11 TS TET Medium wise Syllabus | Download TS TET Medium wise Syllabus :
- 18.104.22.168 TS TET Exam Admit Card 2017 | Telangana TS TET Notification 2017 :
- 22.214.171.124 How to Apply For TS TET Notification 2017 ?
- 1.1 Important Links and Downloads :