UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 454 Combined Medical Service Vacancies
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 : Union Public Service commission has issued notification for recruitment of Combined Medical Service. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility can apply online on or before 25.05.2018. UPSC CMS Has issued total 454 Posts in various categories. According to this recruitment the posts are Assistant Divisional Medical Officer(AMO) in the railways & other . So, what are you waiting for ?? This is the good opportunity to serve India in CMS. Here in this article we are providing the complete details regarding UPSC CMS Application Details, Combined Medical Services Recruitment Exam Pattern, Combined Medical Services Recruitment Selection Process, Etc., So, aspirants go through this article thoroughly to know entire details.
Apply Online for UPSC CMS Notification 2018-19
Also Check UPSC CMS Syllabus PDF 2018
Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test
UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment 2018 | UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 Application Form | UPSC CMS Advertisement 2018-19 for 454 jobs
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 : The Union Public Service Commission CMS will hold a Written Examination on scheduled date for recruitment of combined medical service viz ADMO in the railways , AMO in Indian Ordinance Factories health services, JSP in central health services, GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council, General Duty Medical officer grade-2 in east Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation. The Examination will be held in accordance with the Rules for the Examination published by Union Public Service Commission in the Gazette of India dated 02nd April 2018. The date of holding the examination as mentioned above is liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission.
Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018
UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment Overview | upsc.gov.in CMS Notification 2018-19 Online Apply
Name of the organization :Union Public Service Commision
Name of the post : Combined Medical Service
Number of Vacancies : 454
Eligibility: Final M.B.B.S.
Application Form Date : 02nd May 2018
e- Admit card: 3 weeks prior to exam date
Notification Regarding :UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018
Age Limit : Less than 32 years.
Selection Process : computer Based Examination ,Personality Test,
Official Website : https://upsconline.nic.in
Also Check UPSC CMS Results 2018
UPSC Combined Medical Services 2018 Application Form | UPSC CMS Application Form 2018 | UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the railways – 300
- Assistant Medical Officers in Indian Ordinance Factories health services – 16
- Junior Scale Post in central health services – 138
- General Duty Medical officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – NIL
- General Duty Medical officer grade-2 in east Delhi Municipal Corporation North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – NIL
————————————— Total 454 —————————————
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Official Notification Publication Date: 02.05.2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 02nd May 2018
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application: 25th May 2018
- Exam Call Letter Release Date: 3 Weeks prior to Exam Date
- Written Exam Date : 22nd July 2018
- Final Result/Merit List Date: Notified Later
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria | UPSC CMSE Notification 2018 for 454 Vacancies | UPSC CMS Vacancy 2018
No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules. Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrollment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules.
Gender : Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Combined Medical Service
- For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit Details:
- A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2018, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1985.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as follows in the official website.
- For SC/ST candidates 37 Years .
- For OBC candidates 35 Years.
Application Fee for UPSC CMS Jobs :
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
UPSC CMS Selection Procedure | UPSC Medical Service Examination
- Computer Based Examination.
- Personality Test (PT)
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam Pattern | UPSC DMO Exam Pattern | Exam pattern for CMS Recruitment
Part-I : COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION – (500 marks) The candidates will take the Computer based examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration.
1. The components and syllabus of two Papers and the weight age to different components in the two papers are given below: –
Maximum Marks: 250
- General Ability 30 questions
- General Medicine 70 questions
- Paediatrics 20 questions
Total questions in Paper I = 120 (30 General Ability, 70 General Medicine and 20 Paediatrics).
Maximum Marks : 250
- Surgery 40 questions
- Gynecology &Obstetrics 40 questions
- Preventive & Social Medicine 40 questions
Total questions in Paper II = 120 (40 Surgery, 40 Gynecology & Obstetrics and 40 Preventive & Social Medicine).
How to Apply For UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 ?
- Before start filling up of Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature
- First of all the candidate go through the official link that is https://upsconline.nic.in
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) available from 02nd May, 2018 to 25th May, 2018.
- Then check for career option and click on the application link.
- Further more It will redirect to application form.
- Then candidate must fill all the required fields in application form.
- Before submit online application form you need check once again for all details filled are correctly and accurate.
- Consequently, click on submit it will redirect to payment gateway.
- Finally, You need to pay application fee through online banking/ Credit card / Debit card.
- Download your filled forms and save it on the computer.
- In addition, after completing the payment candidate can download application form for future recruitment process.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Applications
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 Admit Card ?
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
- The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No paper Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
- For downloading the e-Admission Certificate/e-Admit Card the candidate must have his/her vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth available with him/her.
- If a candidate does not receive his/her eAdmission Certificate or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission.
Important Links and Downloads :
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2018
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018
- Telangana Medical Officer Recruitment
- TSPSC Group 2 Results
Bookmark our website www.resultstatus.com for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations. Here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website.
- 1 UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 454 Combined Medical Service Vacancies
- 1.1 Apply Online for UPSC CMS Notification 2018-19
- 1.1.1 UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment 2018 | UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 Application Form | UPSC CMS Advertisement 2018-19 for 454 jobs
- 1.1.2 UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment Overview | upsc.gov.in CMS Notification 2018-19 Online Apply
- 1.1.3 UPSC Combined Medical Services 2018 Application Form | UPSC CMS Application Form 2018 | UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018
- 1.1.4 UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria | UPSC CMSE Notification 2018 for 454 Vacancies | UPSC CMS Vacancy 2018
- 18.104.22.168 Educational Qualifications:
- 22.214.171.124 Age Limit Details:
- 126.96.36.199 Application Fee for UPSC CMS Jobs :
- 188.8.131.52 UPSC CMS Selection Procedure | UPSC Medical Service Examination
- 184.108.40.206 UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam Pattern | UPSC DMO Exam Pattern | Exam pattern for CMS Recruitment
- 1.1.5 How to Apply For UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 ?
- 1.2 Important Links and Downloads :
- 1.1 Apply Online for UPSC CMS Notification 2018-19