Air India Recruitment 2018 | Apply online for 217 Senior Trainee Pilot Jobs @airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2018 : Air India Limited come out with new notification. Air India has announced recruitment notification for recruiting of Senior Trainee Pilot Jobs. This Advertisement consisting of 217 Number of vacancies. This is one more good news for Air India job seekers. So, what are you looking for ??? Here is the one of the best opportunity to settle in Air India Govt Jobs. You are one of the person to grab this wonderful job notification came from Air India Ltd. Now here we are with you to provide all Information regarding Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Notification Vacancies Details Like Educational Qualifications, Age Details, Application Process for Senior Trainee Pilot Jobs notification. The aspirants who are looking for Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Notification 2019 can use this wonderful opportunity. Follow the below Details to Apply Online for Air India Careers 2018.
Download AIL Senior Trainee Pilot Advertisement 2019
Air India has released to fill up Senior Trainee Pilot vacancies. Now, finally notification for Air India Experienced Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 is out!!! What next?? Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) on applicable Simulator at our Training Centre at Hyderabad Mumbai. Official notification is already uploaded on website. candidates can read official notification before applying for these posts. Online applications starts from 01.09.2018 and last date for apply online is 25.09.2018. For this candidates need to keep in touch with us. Further details like important dates eligibility criteria. application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc. regarding Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2018 for 217 Posts is given below.
Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2018 | Download application form For Air India Vacancy 2018 | Air India Careers 2018 for Freshers
Air India Recruitment 2018 : The Air India Senior Trainee Pilot selection process based on their performance in the SPAC Test conducted by Air India officials. After successful shortlist of candidate application process candidates are to be selected as per the number of vacancies available. Candidates who eagerly looking forward for apply for Delhi Air India Jobs 2018 for Senior Trainee Pilot, they must have Possess Degree or 10+2 and Technical Qualifications. Upper age limit is 40 Years for SC/ST and 38 Years for OBC Candidates. Moreover Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC).
Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Posts. Their admission at all the stages of the selection will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The candidate who will selected for Air India Sr Trainee Pilot Vacancies 2018 will get consolidated remuneration Fixed by the official Organization. Moreover, here we are with you to provide all details regarding Air India STP Application Process , Sr Trainee Pilot age Details ,AIL Sr Trainee Pilot Notification Selection procedure for 217 Vacancies, Etc., So,candidates check below details for apply Online for Air India Recruitment 2017-18 for Senior Trainee Pilot.
airindia.in Recruitment for Senior Trainee Pilot posts 2018 | Air India Notification | Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Recruitment
Name of the organization : Air India Limited
Name of the post : Senior Trainee Pilot
Number of Vacancies : 217
Application Form Last Date : 25.09.2018
Job Location : India
Notification Regarding : Air India Recruitment 2018
Official Website : www.airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2018 for 217 vacancy | Senior Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2017 | Air India Recruitment 2018
Total Posts : 217
- SC – 35
- OBC – 150
Delhi Air India Recruitment 2017 for Senior Trainee Pilot Important Dates
- Official Notification Date : Started
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Available
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25.09.2018
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 25.09.2018
Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Download AIL Senior Trainee Pilot Notification for 217 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications :
The candidate who are going to apply for Air India Recruitment 2018 for Senior Trainee Pilot must posses below details.
- 10+2 from Recognized University.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A-320/B-737/B-777/B-787 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India or equivalent acceptable to DGCA India
- Valid A-320/B-737/B-777/B-787 Aircraft Endorsement/Type Rating on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
- Candidates applying for Air India Sr Trainee Pilot 2018 have age details according to the recruitment board.
- Upper Age limit is 40 Years for SC/ST and 38 Years for OBC Candidates.
Application Fee :
- Submit the online application to Air India applicants need to pay application fee fixed by the board.
- A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi.
- Not applicable for SC/ST candidates)
- Refer Official Notification for more Details
- Selected candidates for Air India Recruitment 2018 in get pay scale of according to fixed by commission.
- Moreover candidates can also refer official notification for more details.
Air India Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Sr. Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 OR B-737 OR B-777 OR B-787 Endorsement:
After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for a Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) on applicable Simulator at our Training Centre at Hyderabad Mumbai. The Cost of Simulator Check (Rs.25,000/-) will be payable by the candidate and a Demand Draft payable to Air India Limited, Hyderabad or Mumbai will be required to be submitted before the Simulator Check. Candidates, who qualify the SPAC, will be required to appear for a Personal Interview.
Trainee Pilots (CPL Holders):
After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for a Written Technical Knowledge Test and those who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, i.e. 1:5, would be required to appear for Personal Interview.
Candidates can download Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Call Letter 2017 from official website for attend Written Exam and Interview process.
Steps to Apply For Air India Recruitment 2017
- First of all the candidate go through the official link that is “www.airindia.in“.
- Then check for career option and click on the Notification for Air India Recruitment for 217 Vacancies.
- Download Notification and Read all instructions Carefully.
- Now, Click on the online application form and enter required details like name phone number etc.,
- Upload Recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Before submit online application form you need check once again for all details filled are correctly and accurate.
- Now click on submit and pay required application fee.
- Take a print out of application copy for further recruitment process.
Postal Address :
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Headquarters
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
Important Links and Downloads :
Bookmark our website www.resultstatus.com for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Result Status
- 1 Air India Recruitment 2018 | Apply online for 217 Senior Trainee Pilot Jobs @airindia.in
- 1.0.1 Download AIL Senior Trainee Pilot Advertisement 2019
- 1.0.2 Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2018 | Download application form For Air India Vacancy 2018 | Air India Careers 2018 for Freshers
- 1.0.3 airindia.in Recruitment for Senior Trainee Pilot posts 2018 | Air India Notification | Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Recruitment
- 1.0.4 Air India Recruitment 2018 for 217 vacancy | Senior Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2017 | Air India Recruitment 2018
- 1.0.5 Delhi Air India Recruitment 2017 for Senior Trainee Pilot Important Dates
- 1.0.6 Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Download AIL Senior Trainee Pilot Notification for 217 Vacancies
- 1.0.7 Air India Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.0.8 Steps to Apply For Air India Recruitment 2017
- 1.0.9 Postal Address :
- 1.1 Important Links and Downloads :