KPCL AE & JE Recruitment Notification 2017 | Apply online for 486 Karnataka Power Dept Jobs
KPCL Recruitment 2017 : Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd (KPCL) came out with new notification. Karnataka PCL has announced recruitment notification for recruiting of KPCL Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer Posts. This Advertisement consisting of 486 Number of vacancies. This is one more good news for Karnataka job seekers. So, what are you looking for ??? Here is the one of the best opportunity to settle in Karnataka State Govt Jobs. You are one of the person to grab this wonderful job notification came from Karnataka Power Department.Now here we are with you to provide all Information regarding KPCL JE and AE Notification Vacancies Details Like Educational Qualifications , Age Details , Application Process for Karnataka PCL Jobs notification. The aspirants who are looking for KPCL JE Notification 2017 can use this wonderful opportunity. Follow the below Details to Apply Online for KPCL Careers 2017.
Download KPCL JE & AE Advertisement 2017
Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd has released to fill up Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical & Chemical Superintend Department Vacancy 2017 in Karnataka State. Now, finally notification for KPCL Junior engineer Recruitment 2017 is out!!! What next?? Application process ,written exam, Interview, and final results. These all are followed one by one. Official notification is already uploaded on website. candidates can read official notification before applying for these posts. Online applications starts from 20.07.2017 and last date for apply online is 18.08.2017. For this candidates need to keep in touch with us. Further details like important dates eligibility criteria. application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc. regarding Karnataka PCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 for 486 Posts is given below.
KPCL Recruitment 2017 for JE & AE | Download application form For Karnataka PCL AE Vacancy 2017 | KPCL Careers 2017 for AE & JE
KPCL Recruitment 2017 : The Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd selection process based on their performance in the Competitive Test and personal interview its conducted by Karnataka Power Dept officials. After successful shortlist of candidate application process candidates are to be selected as per the number of vacancies available. Candidates who eagerly looking forward for apply for Karnataka Power Dept Jobs 2017 for Engineer, they must have Possess Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement. Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 45 years. Moreover Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC).
Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Posts. Their admission at all the stages of the selection will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The candidate who will selected for KPCL AE & JE Vacancies 2017 will get consolidated remuneration Rs 19,055-43,995/- + Grade Pay & Other for Various Jobs. Moreover, here we are with you to provide all details regarding Karnataka PCL JE Application Process , KPCL AE age Details ,KPCL AE & JE Notification Selection procedure for 486 Vacancies,Etc., So,candidates check below details for apply Online for Karnataka PCL Recruitment 2017-18 for Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer.
karnatakapower.com Recruitment for AE & JE posts 2017 | KPCL Notification for Chemist | KPCL Recruitment for Chemical Supervisor
Name of the organization : Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Name of the post : Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer, Chemist & Chemical Superintend
Number of Vacancies : 486
Eligibility: Graduation in Relevant Field
Application Form Date : 20.07.2017
Job Location : Karnataka
Notification Regarding : KPCL Recruitment 2017
Official Website : www.karnatakapower.com
Karnataka PCL Chemist JE Recruitment 2017 for 486 vacancy | KPCL JE & AE Recruitment 2017 | KPCL Recruitment 2017 for Chemist
Total Posts : 486
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||14|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||61|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||05|
|Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||62|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||39|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||160|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||97|
KPCL Recruitment 2017 for JE & AE Important Dates
- Official Notification Date : 19.07.2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20.07.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18.08.2017
- Last date for remitting application fee at Post Office : 22.08.2017
- Hyd-Kar Candidates applying for Non Hyd-Kar posts also, should submit separate applications and furnish the post code and application number in Hyd-Kar application.
- Candidates applying for more than one post will have to choose the same exam centers.
- Application will not be accepted through post, personal delivery, courier or any other mode.
KPCL AE JE Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria | Download KPCL Junior Engineer Notification for 486 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications :
The candidate who are going to apply for KPCL Recruitment 2017 for JE & AE must posses below details.
- Assistant Engineer : Must be holder of a Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement
- Junior Engineer : Must be a holder of a Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement as the case may be from The Department of Technical Education in Karnataka.
Details for the post of Chemical Supervisor Posts:
- Candidates should have passed a Bachelors Degree in Science with Chemistry as one the subject from a recognised University.
For more Information regarding the Education Qualifications for above posts, Contenders can have a look at the Official Advertisement of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Below.
- Candidates applying for KPCL JE & AE 2017 have age details according to the recruitment board.
- General Candidates:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Other Backward Classes:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1 Candidates:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Ex- Serviceman:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD).
Application Fee :
- Submit the online application to Karnataka Power Dept applicants need to pay application fee fixed by the board.
- Candidates who are eligible must pay the below application fee including Postal Service Charges of Rs 15/-, Nominal Fee of Rs. 50/-
- For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale / Salary :
- Selected candidates for KPCL Recruitment 2017 in get pay scale of according to fixed by commission.
- For Assistant Engineer (All branches): Rs 19,055-43,995/- + Grade Pay
- Junior Engineer (All Branches): Rs 14,395 – 40,785/- + Grade Pay.
- Chemist: Rs 16,355 – 41,855/- + Grade Pay
- Chemical Supervisor: Rs 14,395- 40,785/- + Grade Pay.
KPCL Recruitment 2017 JE & AE Selection Process
The selection procedure for KPCL Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer based on the below process. Selection Authority shall prepare a final selection list of candidates eligible for appointment on the basis of merit determined on the basis of total percentage of marks secured in the Competitive examination and taking into consideration the reservation posts (Vertical and Horizontal) provided by or under any Law or Order for the time being in force.
- Written Examination
- Kannada Language Test for Non Kannada People
- Certificate Verification
Candidates can download KPCL AE & JE Call Letter 2017 from official website for attend Written Exam and Interview process.
KPCL AE Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Candidates should have to download the KPCL Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers through the official website. Job Seekers who are preparing for KPCL Notification 2017 they have to refer the Previous Exam Paper and Exam pattern model papers. To get the more knowing details like Exam Syllabus and Pattern candidates need to visit the official website
How to Apply For KPCL Recruitment 2017
- First of all the candidate go through the official link that is “www.karnatakapower.org“.
- Then check for career option and click on the Notification for Karnataka PCL AE & JE Recruitment for 486 Vacancies.
- Download Notification and Read all instructions Carefully.
- Now, Click on the online application form and enter required details like name phone number etc.,
- Upload Recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Before submit online application form you need check once again for all details filled are correctly and accurate.
- Now click on submit and pay required application fee.
- Take a print out of application copy for further recruitment process.
Important Links and Downloads :
Bookmark our website www.resultstatus.com for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Result Status
- 1 KPCL AE & JE Recruitment Notification 2017 | Apply online for 486 Karnataka Power Dept Jobs
- 1.0.1 Download KPCL JE & AE Advertisement 2017
- 1.0.2 KPCL Recruitment 2017 for JE & AE | Download application form For Karnataka PCL AE Vacancy 2017 | KPCL Careers 2017 for AE & JE
- 1.0.3 karnatakapower.com Recruitment for AE & JE posts 2017 | KPCL Notification for Chemist | KPCL Recruitment for Chemical Supervisor
- 1.0.4 Karnataka PCL Chemist JE Recruitment 2017 for 486 vacancy | KPCL JE & AE Recruitment 2017 | KPCL Recruitment 2017 for Chemist
- 1.0.5 KPCL Recruitment 2017 for JE & AE Important Dates
- 1.0.6 KPCL AE JE Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria | Download KPCL Junior Engineer Notification for 486 Vacancies
- 1.0.7 KPCL AE Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
- 1.0.8 How to Apply For KPCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Important Links and Downloads :