NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online For NRSC 74 Technical & Scientific Assistants vacancies
NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2018 : National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) invites Applications from eligible candidates for the Technician-B,Draughtsman-B,Technical Assistants,and Scientific Assistants Posts.It is one of the constituent Centres of Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO).The NRSC-ISRO Recruitment Online Registration Starts From 20th May 2017 and Close Date of the applications is 10th June 2017 .
There are Huge number of candidates are going to apply online for this recruitment drive appeared in the NRSC -ISRO 74 Posts Technical Assistant and Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 various regions in the Country They Are ,Bengaluru Nagapur,Kolkata,Jodhpur and New Delhi.Eligible candidates can apply online for National Remote Sensing Centre ISRO Job Vacancies 2017. Other details regarding like education qualification,age limit,application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below for NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017
National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
Name Of the Post
No Of Vacancies
|Technician-B (Electronic Mechanic)|
|Technician – B (Instrument Mechanic)|
|Technician – B (Laboratory Assistant Chemical)|
|Technician – B (Machinist)|
|Technician – B (Motor Mechanic)|
|Technician – B (Plumber)|
|Technician-B (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)|
|Draughtsman – B (Civil)|
NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
|Name of Organization||National Remote Sensing Centre(NRSC)-ISRO|
|Post Names||Technician-B,Draughtsman-B,Technical Assistants,and Scientific Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Number of Posts||74|
|Category||NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017|
|Notification Date||20th May 2017|
Also Check For : ISRO Scientist/ SC Engineers Answer Key 2017
NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria :
NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification :
- Technician-B : SSLC/ SSC Pass.ITI/NTC/NAC in Concerned trade
- Draughtsman-B : SSLC/SSC Pass.ITI/NTPC/NAC in Draughtsman-Civil Trade
- Technical Assistant(TA1) : First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Technical Assistant (TA2) : First Class Diploma In Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Scientific Assistant (SA1) : First Class B.Sc Degree in Chemistry
- Scientific Assistant (SA2,SA3) : First Class B.Sc Degree with Combination Of Mathematics,StatisticsComputer Science
1) Candidates meeting the Qualification mentioned against each post only need to apply.
2) Only passed out candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting for final result need not to apply.
3) Rounding off marks not permitted.
4) The qualifications should have been obtained through Full Time course of study of prescribed duration.
5) In case the candidates are awarded Grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of Grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the State Board/University/Institution from where they have obtained the Diploma/Degree. The onus of proving the conversion from Grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidates. Candidates must indicate equivalent percentage in relevant column of on-line application form as per the norms adopted by the State Board/ University/Institution.
NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Candidates age must be between 18-35 years as on 10th june 2018
- Age relaxation for SC/ST-05 years
- Age relaxation for OBC -03Years
NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale :
- Pay Scale for Technical Assistant & Scientific Assistant is 44900 Level 7
- Pay Scale for Technician-B & Draughtsman-B is 21700 Level 3
NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- The Qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for Written Test.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic performance and other parameters given in the On-line application and only those who are screened-in will be called for Written Test.
- The mode of selection will be Written Test and Skill Test with curriculum based. The Written Test will be conducted first and short-listing will be done based on the Written Test scores and required number of candidates (ratio between vacancy and number of candidates to be called for Skill Test) alone shall be called for Skill Test. Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.
- The Skill Test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the Skill Test will not be considered for selection. The Skill Test will be evaluated on a 100 point scale with minimum 60% for qualification.
- The final selection will be done among qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained in the Written Test. From among candidates who qualify in the Skill Test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment will be done in the order of marks obtained in the Written Test. In case of a tie in the Written Test scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tiebreaker.
NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017 Place Of Posting :
- The selected candidates are likely to be posted at NRSC-Earth Station, Shadnagar campus, Mahabubnagar District, Telangana State or NRSC, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State. However, the selected candidates are liable to be posted to any of the Centres/Units of ISRO, DOS situated in India as and when required
NRSC-ISRO Technical Assistant,Scientific Assistant Recruitment Admit Card/Hall Ticket :
- The candidates will have to download the Admit Card from the website of the National Remote Sensing Centre ISRO by entering their registration number and date of birth, and hard copy of the same will not be sent to them.Regarding this follow Official website
Upload Documents for NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2018
Candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of following documents without which their application will not be accepted.
- Photograph – in .jpg format of 100 KB or less size.
- Signature – in .jpg format of 100 KB or less size.
- SSC Certificate – in .pdf format of less than 3MB size.
- Original/Provisional Degree/Diploma/ITI/NTC/NAC
- Scanned copies of Consolidated marks-sheet i
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate, for PWD candidates.
- Discharge Certificate, for Ex-Servicemen
- East Coast Railway Recruitment Bhubaneshwar 2017
- Punjab&Haryana Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
- MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017
Bookmark our website www.resultstatus.com for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitments as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Result Status
- 1 NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online For NRSC 74 Technical & Scientific Assistants vacancies
- 1.1 National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
- 1.1.1 NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
- 1.1.2 NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria :
- 126.96.36.199 NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- 188.8.131.52 NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale :
- 184.108.40.206 NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- 220.127.116.11 NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2017 Place Of Posting :
- 18.104.22.168 NRSC-ISRO Technical Assistant,Scientific Assistant Recruitment Admit Card/Hall Ticket :
- 22.214.171.124 Upload Documents for NRSC-ISRO Recruitment 2018
- 126.96.36.199 Important Links:
- 1.1.3 Thank You…
- 1.1 National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment 2018 vacancy details: