SSC CGL Notification 2018 | Online Application SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018-19
Latest Employment News for SSC CGL Notification : Good News Folks!!! Staff Selection Commission has announced SSC CGL 2018 Notification . According to that SSC CGL Online Application is going to starts from 105th May 2018. For that reason here we are providing the complete details regarding the SSC CGL Exam Calendar, SSC CGL Application Process, cgl 2018 exam pattern, ssc cgl 2018 vacancies expected and SSC CGL Exam Dates Etc., So, candidates are stay tune with us for know more details regarding the SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 details. SSC CGL Notification is one of the Greatest Recruitment across the India it consisting of huge number of vacancies in graduate level of Competitive examination. Moreover it is one of the dreamiest Job for the candidates who are looking to settle in Sarkari Naukri.
Apply Online for SSC CGL 2018-19
Staff Selection commission is going to recruit approximately 15000+ number of vacancies through SSC CGL. So, What are you waiting for? Here is the Golden opportunity to crack the Government Job. In this year 2018 there is lot of Changes in SSC CGL Examination for that reason in this article we are happy to serve you the important changes that may occurred in SSC CGL Exam Pattern.
Latest Update 05.05.2018:
On 05th May 2018 SSC CGL 2018-19 Notification was announced. According to this notification huge number of vacancies is going to fill. So, Candidates apply online for SSC CGL Jobs on or before 04th June 2018.
SSC CGL Notification pdf | ssc cgl 2018 exam pattern | ssc cgl 2018 calendar | ssc cgl 2018 Application form
Finally after one month delay SSC Released official Exam Calendar, according to that the exam will conduct only through the Staff Selection Commission. Earlier we thought that the preliminary exam is going to conduct by NCS but now that doubt is clear. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced recruitment notice to recruit various vacancies for B Grade posts. Eligible and interested candidates for these vacancies can apply through official website. Candidates who wants to fill SSC CGL Application form 2018, they Should have possess Graduation from a recognized Indian University/ Institute. For more details refer official website.Furthermore, candidate’s age should between 20 to 30 years as per official notification. Moreover age relaxation will provided as per govt rules.
SSC CGL 2018 Notification Overview
|Organization Name||SSC- Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Graduate Level (CGL)|
|Online Application start Date||05th May 2018|
|Last Date for apply||04th June 2018|
SSC CGL Important Dates:
|S.N.||Exam Events||Important Dates|
|1||Opening Date of Online Registration||05.05.2018|
|2||Closing Date of Online Registration||04.06.2018|
|3||SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2018||25.07.2018 to 20.08.2018|
|4||Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2018-19 (Tier-II)||Notified Later|
|5||Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2018 (Tier-III)||Update Later|
|6||Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2018 (Tier-IV)||Update Later|
ssc cgl 2018 Calendar | ssc cgl 2018 syllabus | ssc cgl 2018 vacancies | ssc cgl 2018 notification | SSC CGL Exam Pattern
According to SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 there are huge number of vacancies going to fill up. With this candidates can check eligibility & other details from following sections.
In this post, we will discuss in detail the complete SSC CGL 2018 Notification, How to get the Notification, and What after the Notification is announced and most importantly, we will share the Official CGL 2018 Notification on this page. So, this page will give you entire information regarding SSC CGL Notification details.
Also Check SSC CGL Study Plan From Here
SSC CGL Expected Vacancies 2018 | SSC CGL Notification
CGL 2018 is going to be one of the big recruitment in India there is approximately 15000+ vacancies are going to recruit. This is the good opportunity to the students who are looking to settle in the Central Government Job, then don’t miss the SSC CGL Exam.
We all known that SSC did not announce the exact vacancies at the time of Notification. In fact the process of collecting the vacancies from the respective Departments/Ministries continue throughout the year and the Final vacancies are announced a month before the Final Results is declared.
If, police Department is left out then the Recruitment for remaining there Departments ie Income Tax, Customs and Central Excise is done through SSC CGL
1) Income Tax Department: As of now IT Department has a strength of 46000 people and the department has plans to raise its strength to 80,000. This means there will be 20000 New Jobs in Income Tax Department.
In CGL Exam, there are 2 posts in IT Department and these are Tax Assistants (Group C) and Inspector of Income Tax ( Group B).
And these Jobs are created as a result of demonetization, as IT Department is involved in Drive against Black money. To, implement the Tax Regime more efficiently, Department needs more people on its rolls.
2) Customs and Excise Department : Similarly, Customs and Excise Departments need more staff to implement its ambitions Goods and Service Tax regime and it will result in creation of 41000+ New Jobs in the department and this will take the department’s existing strength of 50600 to 91700.
And again, Recruitment for Customs and Excise Department is done through SSC CGL and here we have following posts in SSC CGL
1) Inspector (Central Excise)
2) Inspector (Preventive Officer)
3) Inspector (Examiner)
SSC CGL Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria | SSC CGL Pay Scale | SSC CGL Age Details | SSC CGL Notification Exam Pattern
Educational Qualifications for SSC CGL Jobs :
The minimum Qualification for the SSC CGL examination is Graduation from any discipline from recognized University. And some few posts like statistical officer have additional qualifications in respected fields.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum Age for Apply SSC CGL Notification is 20 Years as on notification.
- Maximim Age for this notification is 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government norms.
Application Fee :
- SSC CGL Recruitment charge Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees) Fee for Application fee.
- However, fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website
Pay Scale :
For Group B Posts :
- Grade Pay of Rs 4200/- And Salary is Rs. 45000/-
- Grade Pay of Rs 4600/- And Salary is Rs. 53000/-
- Grade Pay of Rs 4800/- And Salary is Rs. 58000/-
For Group C Posts :
- Grade Pay of Rs 2800/- And Salary is Rs. 34000/-
- Grade Pay of Rs 2400/- And Salary is Rs. 24000/-
- Grade Pay of Rs 2600/- And Salary is Rs. 30000/-
SSC CGL Notification Selection Process :
The Selection Process for SSC CGL Notification is 4 Stages according to the Posts.
It is an online exam comprises of 4 sections with 25 Questions in each section and composite time duration of 75 minutes
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- General Awareness: 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- English : 25 Questions (50 Marks)
Note: There will be penalty of 0.50 marks for every wrong answer.
2) Tier-2 :
All those, who qualify the Tier-1 exam, will be shortlisted for Tier-2 stage and appear for Tier-2 exam. Tier-2 is also an online exam, comprises of 3 papers, Paper-1 (English), Paper-2 (Quantitative Abilities) and Paper-2 (Statistical Methods) . Paper 1 and 2 is compulsory for everyone, while Paper is only for those who apply for Statistical Investigator posts.
- Paper-1 (English): 100 Questions (200 Marks)
- Paper-2(Quantitative Methods: 100 Questions (200 Marks)
3) Tier-3 :
All those who qualify the Tier-2 stage, will have to appear for Tier-3 stage, comprises of Descriptive Paper of English / Hindi. The weighate of Descriptive paper is 100 marks and applicants will have to score a minimum of 33% marks to qualify the Tier-3 stage.
How To Apply For SSC CGL Notification 2018 ?
- First of all candidate visit official website “www.ssc.nic.in“.
- Look around for “SSC CGL 2018 for Group B and Group C Posts“ Notification.
- Enter the Required Details and Fill application form.
- After 1st step registration need to upload photo & signature in given format
- After uploading, image & signature candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode
- Now, fee submission candidates are required to print the complete online application form.
- After completion of online application take printout for future recruitment process.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2018
The Hall Ticket For SSC CGL Notification 2018 is available on or before 15 days of examination. So, the candidates can download admit card follow the below details:
- Candidates can go through the link and click there.
- Then enter your registration Number as well as date of birth.
- Check the details entered are correct once again.
- Then Click on Submit. You will get your Admit Card.
Important Links and Downloads :
The Aspirants who are looking for official Details can download the Revised exam calendar from below link…..
Apply Online for SSC CGL 2018-19 Vacancies
- Assistant Teacher Recruitment for LP And UP
- IBPS Clerk 6 Mains Results 2018
- IBPS PO 6 Mains Results 2018
- IBPS Specialist Officer 6 Mains Results 2018
- South India Bank PO Notification
- SBI PO Notification
- Sbi Specialist Officer Recruitment
- NICL AO Notification
- Telangana Medical Officer Recruitment
- TSPSC Group 2 Results
- Syndicate Bank PGDBF Results 2018
Bookmark our website www.resultstatus.com for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc. So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations. Here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website.
- 1 SSC CGL Notification 2018 | Online Application SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018-19
- 1.1 Apply Online for SSC CGL 2018-19
- 1.2 SSC CGL 2018 Notification Overview
- 1.2.1 ssc cgl 2018 Calendar | ssc cgl 2018 syllabus | ssc cgl 2018 vacancies | ssc cgl 2018 notification | SSC CGL Exam Pattern
- 1.2.2 SSC CGL Expected Vacancies 2018 | SSC CGL Notification
- 1.2.3 SSC CGL Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria | SSC CGL Pay Scale | SSC CGL Age Details | SSC CGL Notification Exam Pattern
- 1.2.4 Important Links and Downloads :